The Disadvantages of owning a Timeshare like RCI and my recommendations for luxury travel memberships.
Timeshares , along with franchising, in the beginning were revolutionary
concepts of their time. But as good as a Timeshare sounds,
they come with a lot of disadvantages.
The whole idea is to buy one single week and never pay again.
The “never pay again” is the first problem because
now you are paying a monthly maintenance fee for the upkeep of your
chosen destination. This can range from $700 to $1200 a year
Then the second problem arises. Maybe it’s a resort you love
and you say to yourself: “No problem, I love coming here”.
But things change and people change and want more from their vacation time.
But their you are, stuck at the same place year after year.
But not to worry,
The industry has made some changes. They grouped together different
resorts and you now have a choice.
Even if you have “points” they aren’t enough most of the time.
If you purchase a timeshare that includes a point system,
they never end up being enough and they are always trying to sell you more. This is especially true if you are trying to vacation in high season.
Let’s say you are feeling like you really need a vacation and go to your timeshare and want to find out what’s available. Sure, there might be a
couple of places here and there but you won’t have much selection. You might end up renting a regular hotel at the place you really want to
go to instead of going through the hassle of going to wherever is available through the timeshare.
So you try to book your week, a year or more ahead of
time and at the last minute something happens
and you can’t go.
Once you reserve your room and 24 hours go by you can forget about
getting your money or points back if you have to cancel.
Your only hope is to transfer your reservation to someone else
and that will cost you $50.
In the mean time you have another year of maintenance fees and
have nothing but receipts to show for your non vacation.
And now it is to late to book another week.
Can you afford this?
There are common restrictions with timeshares:
- blackout weeks
- no chance to travel more than one week a year.
- And did you remember the advantage to travel different places?
- Well swapping comes with a lot of difficulties,
- sometimes swapping resorts comes with an extra fee.
- What happens if you want to give your friends or family
- a great present and send them away to travel for a week?
- Well, that means that you won’t be able to travel in the
- same year as you just used your week.
- did you read the small print?
Time for our recommendations:
- A travel membership that does not have any
- of the disadvantages a timeshare has.
- A membership that lets you choose your travel destination
- from over 5,000 resorts around the world, that include golf resorts,
- ski resorts, family resorts, in fact all the type of resorts you can imagine.
- including cruises!
- A membership that allows you to travel fifty-two weeks a year.
- You can take as many vacations as you like with a
- Travel Membership. And stay as long as you want to.
- You are not limited to just one week.
- A membership that does not have monthly maintenance fees
- or any kind of annual fee.
- No Black out dates
This membership is taking the travel industry by storm and
is making the timeshare industry shake.
Until a few years ago this membership was sold exclusively
to select executives, but now this travel membership can be
owned by you or anyone who wishes to travel the world
for a life time, at pennies on the dollar.
If you travel more that two weeks out of the year you can’t afford
not to be a Luxury vacation member. Stop throwing your hard earned
money away on expensive Vacations when you can save from
40% to 70% and stay at Luxury resorts, where you want, when you
want, all over the world. There are discounts on cruses too.
Now that you know the truth and the difference
between Timeshares and Travel Memberships
which one would you choose?
If you choose the timeshare I have one in
Las Vegas I will sell to you.
For more information click the red button