On our "bucket list" is to take a golf vacation in Scotland, play the Turnberry Golf Course, Royal Troon, Prestwick Golf Club, Barassie Golf Club. My search of Scotland brought me to Ayrshire, the natural gateway to the famous west of Scotland.because of its close proximity to the courses we would like to play.
I found in Our Private Vacation Club,members can stay at Brunston Castle Cottages Aug 23-Aug 30 2014 Two bedroom $699.00.
The resort also has its own golf course, the Brunston Castle Golf Course that looks really nice.
If you want a day away from the course you can go walking, cycling, fishing, horse riding, climbing, beach combing, visits to gardens and historical places of interest, check out the Falkirk Wheel or take a day trip to the hustle and bustle of the major cities of Scotland, Glasgow and Edinburgh.
History, Islands, and Cities
- a visit to Brunston Castle
- A boat tour from Girvan to isle Ailsa Craig by good weather
- Isle of Arran, A lovely tour with a visit to Brodick Castle.
- A daytrip to loch Lomond and the Trossachs, to the River Clyde
- From Maybole, the small road over the Carrick Hills overviewing the heads of Ayr
- The ruins of Dunure
- The historical city of Edinburgh and biggest city of Scotland: Glasgow
- Sandy Beaches in Girvan and Ayr
- Culzean Castle, the Headquarters of D.D. Eisenhower in the 2nd World War
- Galloway Forest Park, the Glentrool Trail and the highest mountain the Merric
- Enter the Travel Membership Giveaway Contest
This is YOUR opportunity to embrace a lifestyle of freedom and adventure as you open the door to a new world of travel experiences. Adventure awaits!
Not having to pinch pennies when you go on vacation
because you are saving thousands of dollars on your resort.
Unleash Your Travel Beast!
Register for our Weekly Travel Saving Newsletter
You’re about to receive the keys to a new world of travel experience!
Check Out The Private Vacation Club
Mike & Vikki
To comment click on post title